Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Weight in Kilograms

Aka the 7 by 7 meme. Sephora and Sapientiae Amator have both tagged me, so here it goes. Seven things to do before I die: 1. Clean my room 2. Make beer 3. Visit St. James Gate 4. Overcome the corrupting influence of the free market 5. Circumnavigate the world in a sail boat 6. Hike the Appalachian trail 7. Learn to please the Lord Seven things I cannot do: 1. Bench my weight 2. Listen to NPR for more than 10 minutes 3. Concentrate on my studies for more than 50 minutes 4. Fix a timing belt 5. Install a water heater 6. Enjoy the pain of others 7. Throw away receipts Seven things that attract me to my other half: 1. I can't see it 2. It's not afraid to let me know if I'm working out too hard 3. It saves my guts from spilling out behind me 4. It is very faithful 5. It doesn't cause too much trouble (cf, however, #2) 6. It never leaves home without me 7. It grows as I grow Seven things I say: 1. Interesting 2. It's just that ... 3. Yeah, but ... 4. [heumpfh] 5. Hey friend 6. Bueno 7. I don't do that, do I? Seven books I love: 1. A Tale of Two Cities, Dickens 2. Kristen Lavransdatter, Undset 3. TLOTR, Tolkien 4. Joan of Arc, Twain 5. Don Quixote, Cervantes 6. The Return of Don Quixote, Chesterton 7. Shadows on the Rock, Cather Seven movies I love: [n.b.: This was at the time I saw them -- many I haven't seen in a while and might no longer love if I were to see them again.] 1. Donnie Brasco 2. Tombstone 3. The Great Escape 4. Yours, Mine and Ours (the old one) 5. The Thin Man 6. Casablanca 7. Schindler's List Seven people to meme: How 'bout 4. 1. Benthegreen 2. Clashing Symbol 3. Lord Sebastian Flyte 4. Windmilltilter

4 Comments:

Blogger M' Lady's Topsail said...

Thanks for being the 'guiding light' as to the question of 'the other half' - that's great!

6:54 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Clashing Symbol said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:11 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Clashing Symbol said...

Meme as in "theme"!!!

You can't bla-me Dan and me-me for assume-ing otherwise.

6:13 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Flannery said...

Okay, Whiskey, I've posted three times now...

The meaning of the gay post is just that there are some topics with an inherent value less than any given value, so there's got to be some other reason to talk about them.

10:50 AM, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home